When it comes to fashion, you should know what you want and need. That is why choosing the right handbag will depend on your choices. There are so many handbags to choose from out there, but you have to make sure that you are picking the right one for you. You have to remember that designer handbags can be expensive, especially if you are looking for the one from a top-tier brand.
Sometimes, one bag is all you need. There’s no need to spend on a lot of expensive bags if you cannot afford them. So here’s a handy guide that can help you choose the right handbag depending on a couple of factors that you should take into consideration:
Choosing A Handbag For Your Body Type
As a basic rule when choosing a handbag, you have to opt for one that is opposite your body shape. Before you decide, you should determine if they look good on your clothes. Try to check all angles. Here’s how to pick your bag:
- Tall and Thin. If you are tall and thin, pick a short and slouchy handbag. You have to remember that your handbags should be wider and you should avoid shoulder bags that come with short straps. You should opt for a hobo or a clutch.
- If you are a petite woman, avoid oversized bags. They can look overwhelming on you, especially the ones with long straps. For you, the best pick would be a medium-sized tote.
- Plus-sized. For plus-sized women, you need to pick a structured bags. Choosing this can help balance out your curves. What you need to avoid are small bags with tiny prints.
A Guide In Choosing Your Handbag
Now that you know how to choose a designer handbag depending on your body type, the next thing to do is to determine are the other basics of picking the right piece depending on the other factors that you have to consider. Here are some tips for you:
- Choose Depending on Occasion. One of the things that you have to consider when choosing a handbag is the occasion that you will be using it. If you are going to use it more for work, then it should be functional and practical. But if you are going for a casual style, then it can be street market bags or something that is weaven or floral. And if you need a handbag for an evening event, then you can find something blingy.
- Set Your Budget. The next thing to consider would be our budget. Know the price range of the designer handbag that you want to buy. If you have the right budget, then picking one would be so much easier.
- How Long Are You Using The Bag? When picking a handbag, you have to consider whether it’s going to be used for just one season, or the one that could last you for years. If it’s seasonal, then choose a cheaper bag. And if you are going to use it long-term, then find something sturdy.
Now that you know the basic things that you need to consider when choosing a designer handbag, making your choice would be so much easier, that’s for sure. So what are you waiting for? Go pick the right handbag for yourself.